I am pleased to advise both academic and general-interest projects, and to provide research support where needed.
Enquirers might include:
- radio and television producers, seeking repertory or interviewees
- book and journal editors
- archivists and conference planners
- research supervisors
- picture editors
- film composers
- seminar leaders
- research students, both undergraduate and postgraduate
- scholars from the UK or abroad, seeking source material or bibliographic, library and research advice
- journalists and historians
I work on my own account and am not centrally employed by any institution. My fee structure is flexible, according to complexity and level of responsibility. Tell me what you want to know, or what angle you're pursuing, and I'll do my best to help in a timely and cost-effective way. If I'm not equipped to handle your question, or to help you answer it, I will say so!
I also offer bespoke research and writing packages as training courses. Postgraduates seeking help with research and thesis preparation are always welcome. I have recently assisted students at Cambridge, Oxford and Royal Holloway London.
For a full curriculum vitae or to discuss how I might be of assistance in your project, please feel free to contact me.